Municipality: Village of South Dayton
SWIS Code: 043001In Town: Dayton, Town of
View contacts for Village of South Dayton
331 properties found for 2022. Please note that this number may be incorrect due to parcels that do not exist (better description needed).
Assessed Values in this municipality
Minimum assessed value: $203.00.
Maximum assessed value: $660,000.00.
Sum of assessed values: $21,866,034.00 for 331 properties.
Mean assessed value: $66,060.53.
Median assessed value $52,100.00.
School Districts that serve the Village of South Dayton
3 School Districts in this Municipality
Cattaraugus-Little Valley Central
Equalization Rate: 100
If you are looking for further years back on Equalization Rate History for the Village of South Dayton please visit the Equalization Information tool on NYS Office of Real Property Tax Services.
Municipal Tax Rates
Please note that towns may not have rates listed below.
|Year||Tax Rate||EQ Rate||Parcels||Taxable Value||Tax Levy|
More Taxes Items in this Municipality
|Item Name||Item Code||Tax is for||Tax Rate|
|VILLAGE||043001 - VILLAGE||Town||4.905517|
|South Dayton||043001 - South Dayton||Village||14.394131|
|COUNTY||043000 - COUNTY||Town||11.094683|
5 Special Districts in this Municipality
- Dayton Fire District(FD300)
- South Dayton Fire District(FD301)
- WS300 change(WS300)
- Dayton Fire District()
View another Municipalities Tax Information
Generated on March 20, 2023
- Assessed Value
- The estimated value of a property as determined by an assessor. Assessed Values in NYS Tax.
- Equalization Rate
- The average of a bunch of numbers.
- a value in an ordered set of values below and above which there is an equal number of values or which is the arithmetic mean of the two middle values if there is no one middle number. - Mirriam-Webster
- SWIS Code
- Tax Rate