Municipality: Town of Great Valley
SWIS Code: 044400
1855 properties found for 2023. Please note that this number may be incorrect due to parcels that do not exist (better description needed).
Assessed Values in this municipality
Minimum assessed value: $100.00.
Maximum assessed value: $12,621,400.00.
Sum of assessed values: $220,926,646.00 for 1855 properties.
Mean assessed value: $119,097.92.
Median assessed value $71,600.00.
School Districts that serve the Town of Great Valley
2 School Districts in this Municipality
Equalization Rate: 72
If you are looking for further years back on Equalization Rate History for the Town of Great Valley please visit the Equalization Information tool on NYS Office of Real Property Tax Services.
Municipal Tax Rates
Please note that towns may not have rates listed below.
No rates are available!
More Taxes Items in this Municipality
|Item Name||Item Code||Tax is for||Tax Rate|
|TOWN||044400 - TOWN||Town||2.247122|
|COUNTY||044400 - COUNTY||Town||12.246094|
14 Special Districts in this Municipality
- Great Valley Fire(FD444)
- Killbuck Fire(FD445)
- Killbuck Light(LD444)
- Highland Sewer #5 & STW CC(SC442)
- Bonne Val Sewer District(SD440)
- Highland Sewer #5(SD442)
- Snowpine Sewer District(SW441)
- Snowpine Water Benefit(WB440)
- Highland Water #5 & STW CC(WC443)
- Snowpine Water #1(WD441)
- Bonne Val Water District(WD442)
- Highland Water #4(WD443)
- Killbuck Water(WD446)
- Great Valley Fire()
Generated on December 8, 2023
- Assessed Value
- The estimated value of a property as determined by an assessor. Assessed Values in NYS Tax.
- Equalization Rate
- The average of a bunch of numbers.
- a value in an ordered set of values below and above which there is an equal number of values or which is the arithmetic mean of the two middle values if there is no one middle number. - Mirriam-Webster
- SWIS Code
- Tax Rate