Municipality: Town of Conewango
SWIS Code: 042800
976 properties found for 2023. Please note that this number may be incorrect due to parcels that do not exist (better description needed).
Assessed Values in this municipality
Minimum assessed value: $200.00.
Maximum assessed value: $1,025,890.00.
Sum of assessed values: $39,372,971.00 for 976 properties.
Mean assessed value: $40,176.50.
Median assessed value $26,400.00.
School Districts that serve the Town of Conewango
2 School Districts in this Municipality
Equalization Rate: 41.5
If you are looking for further years back on Equalization Rate History for the Town of Conewango please visit the Equalization Information tool on NYS Office of Real Property Tax Services.
Municipal Tax Rates
Please note that towns may not have rates listed below.
No rates are available!
More Taxes Items in this Municipality
|Item Name||Item Code||Tax is for||Tax Rate|
|TOWN||042800 - TOWN||Town||11.205419|
|COUNTY||042800 - COUNTY||Town||21.369566|
9 Special Districts in this Municipality
- Fire/Cone/E Rand(FD282)
- Ellington Light(LD282)
- Conewango Light(LD283)
- Randolph Fire Dist(FD760)
- WS280 change(WS280)
- Light District (ER)(LD760)
Generated on December 8, 2023
- Assessed Value
- The estimated value of a property as determined by an assessor. Assessed Values in NYS Tax.
- Equalization Rate
- The average of a bunch of numbers.
- a value in an ordered set of values below and above which there is an equal number of values or which is the arithmetic mean of the two middle values if there is no one middle number. - Mirriam-Webster
- SWIS Code
- Tax Rate