Municipality: Village of East Randolph (Conewango)
SWIS Code: 042801In Town: Conewango, Town of
0 Property Records Found for 2022 or 2021
Assessed Values in this municipality
A min/max/sum of assessed values could not be calculated.
Mean assessed value: $0.00.
Median assessed value $0.00.
School Districts that serve the Village of East Randolph (Conewango)
2 School Districts in this Municipality
Equalization Rate: 47
If you are looking for further years back on Equalization Rate History for the Village of East Randolph (Conewango) please visit the Equalization Information tool on NYS Office of Real Property Tax Services.
Municipal Tax Rates
Please note that towns may not have rates listed below.
|Year||Tax Rate||EQ Rate||Parcels||Taxable Value||Tax Levy|
More Taxes Items in this Municipality
|Item Name||Item Code||Tax is for||Tax Rate|
|COUNTY||042800 - COUNTY||Town||22.197495|
9 Special Districts in this Municipality
- Fire/Cone/E Rand(FD282)
- Ellington Light(LD282)
- Conewango Light(LD283)
- Randolph Fire Dist(FD760)
- WS280 change(WS280)
- Light District (ER)(LD760)
Generated on November 27, 2022
- Assessed Value
- The estimated value of a property as determined by an assessor. Assessed Values in NYS Tax.
- Equalization Rate
- The average of a bunch of numbers.
- a value in an ordered set of values below and above which there is an equal number of values or which is the arithmetic mean of the two middle values if there is no one middle number. - Mirriam-Webster
- SWIS Code
- Tax Rate